We take your privacy very seriously and treat your personal information confidentially and in accordance with the law.
Keep in mind that data transmission on the Internet can generally be subject to security vulnerabilities. Full protection against access by strangers is not possible.
Handling of personal data:
The personal data you provide, such as Name, address, e-mail address will be saved to contact us. We only use and disclose your personal data if this is permitted by law or if you consent to the collection of data.
Handling of contact details:
If you contact us through the offered contact options, your details will be stored so that they can be used to process and answer your request. Without your consent, this data will not be disclosed to third parties.
Rights of the user:
If your personal information is being processed, you are at DSGVO, affected and they have the following rights to the person responsible:
Right for information:
You may ask the person in charge to confirm if your personal data is processed by us and requires information about the following information:
You have the right to request information about whether your personal information relates to a third country or an international organization. In this connection, you can request the appropriate guarantees in accordance with. Art.46 GDPR in connection with the transmission to be informed.
- the purposes for which your personal information is processed;
- die Kategorien von personenbezogenen Daten, welche verarbeitet werden;
- the categories of personal data that are processed;
- the planned duration of the storage of your personal data or, if specific information is not available, criteria for the determination of the retention period;
- the existence of a right to rectification or erasure of personal data concerning you, a right to restriction of processing by the controller or a right to object to such processing;
- the existence of a right of appeal to a supervisory authority;
- all available information on the source of the data if the personal data is not collected from the data subject;
- the existence of automated decision-making including profiling in accordance with Art.22 (1) and (4) DSGVO and - at least in these cases - meaningful information about the logic involved and the scope and intended impact of such processing on the data subject.